We in the Rainbow 13+ Arch Club acknowledge the importance of maintaining standards of confidentiality in the safeguarding of information about our Members and Volunteers and will comply fully with the requirements of Data Protection regulations.
We recognise that we have responsibilities in this regard and will apply the following principles to any data held:
- Obtain and process information fairly.
- Keep it only for specified and lawful purposes.
- Process it only in ways compatible with the purpose for which it was obtained.
- Keep it safe and secure.
- Keep it accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Retain it no longer than is necessary.
- Give a copy of personal information to a person on their request.